20 Jan #267 – The M.E.D. Masterclass #2: The Ultimate Guide to Programming After LP
In the second masterclass on Minimum Effective Dose (MED) programming, Matt discusses the three principles or “rules” of MED, and offers specific examples of post-novice programming for the squat, deadlift, bench and press.
Squat – 16:05
Deadlift – *38:45 (after the midroll break)
Bench & Press – *52:15
*exact time will vary depending on length of the midroll break
In the MED masterclass, you’ll get to sit in the coach’s seat and learn how to think more deeply about programming, identify problems, and formulate solutions based on logic and analysis — not just looking at templates.
- Want to try online coaching for FREE? Email email@example.com for a free trial of Barbell Logic Online Coaching. You’ll get feedback on your technique and programming from a Barbell Logic coach, and see what the fuss is all about!
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook