03 Aug #213 – Walker Percy, the Aesthetics of Bourbon Drinking, & A Few Q&A Questions
Matt shares a new whiskey (almost, but not quite a bourbon) that’s captured his attention — Heaven Hill’s Mellow Corn. It’s big on flavor but light on the wallet. Scott shares an essay from the perpetually antebellum Walker Percy on the aesthetics of bourbon drinking, and eventually the two get around to answering a few questions about training too.
Walker Percy’s hilarious and poignant essay entitled Bourbon, Neat is a short read, well worth reading.
Matt and Scott are back with another round of Saturday Q&A. If you’d like to ask Matt and Scott a question, email email@example.com and we’ll feature you on a future Q&A episode!
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz.
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength.
Also A7, known for their excellent squat shirt which provides a strong, grippy surface for keeping the bar in place on your back, is launching a new series of products on August 9th, so make sure to check out their store: https://a7.co/
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook