22 Jul #208 – Programming for Dummies: What To Do When LP Stops Working
Matt and Scott discuss the eternal programming question: what do you do when novice linear progression stops working? While they have discussed this topic in great detail in past episodes, programming is not easy to grok for some people. And that’s OK! This episode covers the basic theory and practical examples you need to transition out of LP and into the wide world of intermediate programming, with minimal fussing.
Got a question for Matt and Scott? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer your question on an upcoming Saturday Q&A!
- Save 50% off your first month of online coaching at Barbell Logic Online Coaching using the code TEAMBLOC
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz.
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength.
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook