08 Jul #202 – How to Approach Your First Month of Training
After 200 episodes and counting, we’ve heard from a lot of new listeners, some of whom are beginning their barbell journey for the first time. While we encourage everyone to go back to the first 20 or so episodes, in particular #15 – How to Kill It In Your First Starting Strength Session, this episode is an overview of what to expect when you start training, including common pitfalls to avoid.
- Online Great Books is opening enrollment on July 8th. Spots are limited, so visit https://onlinegreatbooks.com/barbell-logic/ to sign up for the VIP waiting list. When enrollment opens, if you sign up through this link you will save 25% off!
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching is running a summer sale! Save 50% off your first month of coaching using the code TEAMBLOC.
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook