04 Jul #200 – Cutting Up with the Wives & A Retrospective
Two years and two days ago, Matt and Scott officially launched the Barbell Logic podcast with Episode #1 – Why Strength? The idea was simply to make a logical case for barbell training and how it should be done, an audio diary of Matt’s coaching experience, so to speak. Since then, the show has expanded into all aspects of life — business, finance, marriage, children, music — as it became an extension of Matt and Scott’s eclectic personalities.
Simply put, it’s hard to believe we’ve made it to 200 episodes. A show only makes it to 200 because of one thing — you! Sincerely, thank you for listening to the show, for sending in your questions, for letting us know what you want to hear about and why. The barbell community is a close-knit family, and we’re thankful you are a part of it.
Thank you also to FLEO Shorts for sponsoring this episode. We’ll let Charity and Rachel tell you why you need to get some, but make sure to visit their site to see the newest styles: https://www.fleoshorts.com
Got a question for Matt and Scott? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll answer your question on an upcoming Saturday Q&A!
- Online Great Books is opening enrollment on July 8th. Spots are limited, so visit https://onlinegreatbooks.com/barbell-logic/ to sign up for the VIP waiting list. When enrollment opens, if you sign up through this link you will save 25% off!
- Get club coaching from the skilled interns at Barbell Logic Online Coaching — just $79 for your first month! Use the discount code TEAMCLUB at checkout. Limited to 30 spots so sign up now!
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook