20 Jun #194 – Shedding Body Fat During LP
To quote Rip, “it’s common to want what we cannot have.” And let’s be real, we all want abs. Or at least a flatter stomach. Yet many of us approach the barbell as novices with a little (or a lot) extra body fat, leaving us with seemingly conflicting goals: get stronger, or lose weight? It is in fact possible to get stronger and reduce your waistline at the same time, however it takes proper nutrition, intelligent programming, and a realistic mindset about the length of time it takes to make lasting change.
Got a question for Matt and Scott? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll answer your question on an upcoming Saturday Q&A!
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength
- Use discount code TEAMBLOC to save 50% off your first month of online coaching at Barbell Logic Online Coaching. Valid through June 2019!
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook