27 May #184 – The Science of Connection with Dr. David Puder
Dr. David Puder returns to the podcast to discuss the importance of empathy and connection in workplace and family relationships, and offer some practical tips for improving your empathy and connection with others.
Dr. Puder is a devotee of Starting Strength, training lifters out of his garage and regularly writing prescriptions for strength training. He believes that strength training is a vital part of both physical and mental health, and has explored that link at length in his podcast Psychiatry & Psychotherapy.
Got a question for Matt and Scott? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer your question on an upcoming Saturday Q&A!
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength
- Use the discount code LOGIC to save $79 off your first month of coaching at Starting Strength Online Coaching
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Starting Strength Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook