21 Feb #151 – Matt & Scott Answer Your Questions: Q&A #8
Starting Strength Coaches Matt and Scott are back with another round of Q&A, answering listener-submitted questions from Instagram, Facebook, and email.
In today’s podcast they answer:
- Do you ever recommend single leg exercises? Like in the event of injury?
- What kind of accessory lifts would you program for a firefighter requiring a strong neck?
- What should I do if one lift stalls during LP but the others are still progressing?
- How do you program training after a catastrophic injury?
And Hambrick reads some fan mail from a listeners who has used barbell training to drastically improve back pain and quality of life.
- Save 5% off any order at Dominion Belts with the discount code fahveoff.
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Starting Strength Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook