25 Oct #119 – Matt and Scott Answer Your Questions: Q&A #2
Matt and Scott answer your questions in Q&A #2. Listeners submitted questions via email and Instagram and the boys will tackle them over the course of several episodes.
This week they answer:
- What are your views on metcons (metabolic conditioning)?
- What are the largest changes in your thinking about strength training in the last 10 years?
- Can Scott expound Socratically on the first sentence of the first chapter of the Blue Book (Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training 3rd Edition)?
- For starting a collection of American whiskeys, what are the absolute essential foundation purchases?
Use the discount code LOGIC to save 10% off any order of Iron Joe.
Online Great Books is opening enrollment again on October 15th – October 30th, and seats will be filling up fast! Last enrollment, all spots were filled within 4 days. Barbell Logic listeners can use the discount count REASON to save 25% their first three months with Online Great Books.
Save 5% off any order at Dominion Belts with the discount code fahveoff.
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Starting Strength Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook