24 May #317 – Principles #15: The Value-Driven Life
Matt and Chris discuss the reasons for living a life driven by a set of values which you can clearly identify and define. They discuss their own value systems, how they developed them, and how their life has been shaped by them.
As always, Matt urges listeners to write down a list of their own life values, and identify the things that bring your value and the things that rob you of value.
- Never buy toilet paper again! Save 10% off any bidet or bidet accessory from Tushy by going to: https://hellotushy.com/logic
- Want to try online coaching for FREE? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free trial of Barbell Logic Online Coaching. You’ll get feedback on your technique and programming from a Barbell Logic coach, and see what the fuss is all about!
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook