19 Apr #302 – Principles #10: Radical Self-Honesty
Matt and Chris Reynolds discuss how self-honesty can be the key to personal and professional growth. Recognizing and acknowledging where you are weak can help you to find more fulfilling work, foster better family relationships, and help you find friends and mentors that are strong where you are weak.
Personality tests mentioned in the episode:
Understand Myself: https://www.understandmyself.com
- Get 50% off your first month of Standard, Premium OR Club plus a FREE gift card to help you build a home gym. Use code “april20” at checkout right here — limited time only.
- Want to try online coaching for FREE? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free trial of Barbell Logic Online Coaching. You’ll get feedback on your technique and programming from a Barbell Logic coach, and see what the fuss is all about!
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Barbell Logic Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook