06 Jun #188 – From Exercise Addiction to Sustainable Strength: Tim “The Mechanic” Pedersen
Matt and Scott sit down for a chat with Scott’s SSOC client and friend Tim Pedersen, a retired Navy pilot whose physical history includes a long list of intense but short-lived endeavors, often ending in injury. Tim discusses his burning to desire to train, how various training methods and sports took their toll over the years, and how he eventually discovered Starting Strength and SSOC. Since training with SSOC he has developed a sustainable approach to fitness and health, and accumulated years of injury-free training (well, mostly, there were several pre-existing injuries to deal with along the way!).
Got a question for Matt and Scott? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer your question on an upcoming Saturday Q&A!
- Get 3 months of coaching at Starting Strength Online Coaching for just $500! Use SUMMERGAINZ at checkout.
- Use discount code LOGIC to save 10% off microplates, dumbbell microplates, and more at Microgainz
- Use discount code LOGIC to save $10 off belts and more at Dominion Strength
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Starting Strength Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook