17 Jan #141 – Novice LP: Revisited with Andy Baker
With the new year now upon us, many people are starting a training program for the first time, or coming back to one. There’s no better place to start than the Starting Strength novice linear progression — LP for short — but as we have observed, it can be challenging for novices to do the program correctly. While simple at its core, the novice LP will not look the same for every lifter and requires a bit of finesse to tweak, especially as the lifter nears the end of LP.
Perennial favorite guest Andy Baker returns to the podcast to walk us through his approach to the novice LP and how he handles the transition to advanced novice and beyond.
- Use the discount code LOGIC to save 10% off any order of Iron Joe.
- Save 5% off any order at Dominion Belts with the discount code fahveoff.
Connect With Matt
- Matt on Instagram
- Starting Strength Online Coaching — Matt’s website
- Matt on Facebook
- Matt on Twitter
Connect With Scott
- Scott on Instagram
- Silver Strength – Scott’s website
- Scott on Facebook
- Scott on Twitter
Connect With the Show
- Barbell Logic on Twitter
- Barbell Logic on Instagram
- The Website
- Barbell Logic on Facebook